Mr. Ahmed Salem Bugshan
Mr. Ahmed Salem Bugshan is the eldest son of renown Saudi Arabian businessman. Salem Bugshan,who was one of the main architects and founder of Abdullah Said Bugshan Brothers, a multi-billion-dollar group that owned more than 50 businesses around the world.
Ahmad is the Chairman & CEO of Mena Beverages Company, the manufacturer and bottler of soda drink Pepsi-Cola in the western region of Saudi Arabia.
Other non-executive position:
- Chairman – Saudi Steel Profile Mfg. Co. Ltd.,
- Chairman – Entertainment Innovation Co. Ltd., KSA
- Chairman – Ahmed Salem Bugshan & Sons Trading Co.
- Vice Chairman and Chairman of Nomination and Remuneration Committee and Independent Non-Executive Director - International Investment Bank of Bahrain
- Chairman – Ahmed Salem Bugshan Investment Co.
- Chairman – KAS Holdings Limited, DIFCI, Dubai
Mr. Ahmad holds Bachelor's Degree in 'Business Administration' with major in Economics and Administration from King AbdulAziz University, Jeddah in year 1992. Following that, he underwent practical training at Pepsi-Cola operations in Greece. He also underwent banking training in portfolio management, trade finance and private banking with Banque Indosuez Switzerland.